The position is responsible to prepare monthly management reports, forecasts & strategic plan financials, perform financial analysis, providing commentary for senior management.
The position plays an integral role in consolidating Forecasts, Budgets and strategic plans of MAFP. Scope includes liaising with Business Operations /Support, Head count, Projects and Operational Capital Expenditure plans across all BUs and regions.
- Assist FP&A Manager to monitor key financial indicators or business drivers, highlight trends and analyzing cause of change in case of material variances.
- Prepare monthly management reports, forecasts and planning presentations for Senior management and provide analysis, causes of change or negative variances and provide recommendations to management to enhance decision making.
- Responsible to consolidate, perform analysis and provide commentaries for monthly management reports, quarterly forecasts, annual budgets and long term strategic plans.
- Responsible for all data submission to Holding in Hyperion
- Assist the FP&A Manager to conduct robust constructive & critical business analysis using business acumen, performing sanity checks and contribute proactively in delivery of quality output /presentations.
- Develop complex financial models for consolidation and variance analysis, what if scenarios /sensitivity analysis based on business drivers.
- Proactively pursue and initiate opportunities to improve current reporting tools.
- Work with BU and functional leaders to set the expectations and help them in to improve reporting standards.
- Provide functional and technical ERP related support to BU finance during the planning process.
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), especially the standards applicable for Real Estate Industry
- Advanced knowledge of Real Estate Industry Theory, Practices and general business conditions. Reasonable understanding of business drivers, flow of activities, operations & strategies. Ability to build business storyline based on numbers
- Excellent communication, presentation (PPT) and excel skills.
- High level conceptual clarity in understanding & interpretation of financial statements, knowledge of Joint Venture /Associate accounting, Mergers /Acquisition /Divestiture concepts, various methods of Accounting & Consolidation.
- Good analytical and financial analysis skills with passion for details and “digging in”.
Qualification & Experience:
- Qualified Accountant: CA, CPA
- Bachelors’ degree in Business Finance or Economics
- At least 4 years’ experience of working in MIS /Planning function of comparable size company. Experience in real estate industry will be added advantage.
- Experience of using ERP systems i.e. Oracle, Hyperion, Yardi.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A