This senior position will be leading the technology Strategy development, execution and performance, and will be responsible of managing the planning, execution and performance monitoring of technology strategy and strategic initiatives across the shared services organization.
- Drive and manage Technology Strategy development exercises for MAF Tech, and the business units.
- Communicate the Technology Strategy and champion its use to drive business investment and prioritization decisions
- Collect, validate and evaluate enterprise and alignment goals and metrics. Monitor that processes and practices are performing against agreed performance and conformance goals and metrics. Provide reporting that is systematic and timely.
- Develop strategy execution and performance dashboard to reflect key success factors and KPIs
- Understands and articulate disruptive forces and the business’s economic and financial levers that are susceptible to digital transformation to effectively guide technology investment decisions.
- Lead cross-functional teams to deliver the expected outcomes of strategic programs.
- Develop detailed communication and awareness plans for executive stakeholders on the developed strategy.
- Facilitates business and IT alignment through a collaborative, supportive and consultative manner, driving the organization’s digital business strategies and balancing innovation and growth
- Provide a holistic view of the current business and I&T environment, the future direction, and the initiatives required to migrate to the desired future environment.
- Provide end-to-end management and accountability over the strategic initiatives and programs, from inception, definition, budgeting, scoping to execution and performance monitoring.
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, system analysis or a related field of study, or equivalent experience.
- Certified in technology planning, management or governance framework e.g. ITIL, PMP, Scrum, SAFe, COBIT, TOGAF
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in portfolio planning, PMO or program management
- 2 or more years of experience in strategy development and execution.
- 10 or more years of business experience in IT or Digital strategy, consulting or technology leadership.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A