Technology & Operations is the backbone for both the client lifecycle and the investment lifecycle. The group’s Follow the Sun Model ensures that the firm’s operations are consistent and efficient across all investment products, client channels and regions, helping to deliver a superior client experience and drive scalability. Technology & Operations is driven by a global network of Operating Centers of Excellence, which centralizes knowledge and equips support teams with the data and timely information needed to innovate and deliver on behalf of internal partners and clients.
BlackRock’s Technology & Enterprise Service Group aims to provide BlackRock Employees with robust technology infrastructure and strategic workplace solutions to deliver a consistent employee experience around the world, while handling information security and data integrity. Teams aligned to support the firm’s functions.
- Monitoring and diagnosing performance issues and managing operational network maintenance activities and supporting infrastructure changes
- Create and maintain operational support documentation and recommend and implement management and monitoring improvements
- Formulate daily operational checks and coordinate with the Global Operations Teams for all issues related to the HY complex
- Manage the root cause analysis of identified incidents; conduct proactive network reviews
- Provide 2nd/3rd line technical support & incident management for BlackRock’s global networks. Focus for the role will be supporting the firm’s new innovative
- Corporate HQ in NYC Hudson Yards (HY). You will play a significant role in the deployment and ongoing support for the new state-of-the-art facility
- Knowledge of Software Defined Access and segmentation technologies (e.g., Cisco DNAC, ISE) hands on experience preferred
- Strong understanding of traffic flow across complex network deployments; able to identify issues from a physical link through to application level.
- Demonstrable experience of key networking technologies/vendors including experience of enterprise WiFi solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships in a matrix managed environment
- The ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment and execute when under pressure
- Bachelors degree and 5 years of experience or Masters degree and 2 years of experience in the related field
- Experience in scripting and programming skills (Python, Ansible, Terraform) highly desirable
- Bachelor’s degree & five (5) years of experience, or Master’s degree & two (2) years of experience
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Wilmington, DE, US
Application Deadline: N/A