We are looking for a dynamic Administrative Assistant to join our team and support senior leaders within Financial Institutions Group (FIG). The ideal candidate is a professional who has experience supporting senior leaders in a fast-paced global firm. The candidate will be responsible for calendar management, supporting office operations, and coordination of events and team activities. The candidate should be motivated, resourceful, organized, and able to operate independently with strong attention to detail.
- Drive key team activities and events (such as team meetings, strategy sessions, conferences, ordering supplies and social events).
- Build and maintain good business relationships with executives and administrative staff across the organizations.
- Complete ad hoc administrative requests in a timely and thorough manner.
- Manage tasks proactively and efficiently to ensure seamless coverage for all supported staff.
- Arrange and reserve conference rooms, catering, audio/video and other essential services as needed for meetings and conferences.
- Manage daily calendars for team, demonstrating flexibility and problem-solving abilities to adjust or prioritize schedules based on last-minute changes.
- Coordinate travel arrangements and submit expense reports in a timely manner using Concur.
- Strong computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- A positive and ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Maintains focus with sense of urgency, while upholding respect for others.
- Ability to work independently and assume additional responsibilities as required.
- Discretion in dealing with confidential information in all aspects of work.
- 5+ years of administrative experience, preferably at a large global organization in the financial services industry.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Proven ability to manage competing priorities and meet tight deadlines.
- Desire and ability to provide outstanding service to internal and external clients.
- Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A