Website Best Buy
The Senior Product Manager will define the People Technology reporting & analytics product vision, roadmap, and author/approve quarterly objectives and key results in partnership with their product team and key stakeholders. They are responsible for building multi -team alignment on product prioritization (e.g. sprint, backlog, roadmap management) and must understand and utilize key customer and business metrics to inform their priorities.
- The Senior Product Manager will routinely craft vision for complex or multiple product(s) and features independently and may participate in crafting long term vision with guidance.
- The Senior Product Manager will maintain mastery in translating business needs into customer goals and features as well as mastery in driving the vision, strategy, and overall roadmap for a product or multiple products to deliver against core customer value propositions and Best Buy’s strategic and financial goals. The Senior Product Manager will keep the customer need at the forefront of solution creation. They will demonstrate empathy for the customer and will steer discussions to how to build customer trust. They will highlight system constraints (resource, financial, technology) to leadership that prevent creation of long-term customer engagement and brand love.
- The Senior Product Manager leads the team(s) in innovation exercises to demonstrate the test/learn/iterate mindset.
- The Senior Product Manager will master skills to analyze product performance through qualitative and quantitative analysis tools and processes and answer questions as well as may apply crafting theories for more ambiguous business problems.
- 4+ years of experience working on large-scale system implementations, testing and deployment efforts
- 2+ yrs. relevant Product Management Experience (Dev, UX, Strategy, etc.)
- 1+ years direct people mgmt. and team management/leadership
- 1+ yrs. relevant experience in strategy creation, customer focused solutioning, cross-functional leadership, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science, Engineering, Business, Marketing or related field
Company: Best Buy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Richfield, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A