Website Best Buy
As Canada’s fastest-growing specialty retailer of consumer electronics, Best Buy ensures it offers one of the best work environments in the country. Employee experience is at the heart of everything we do. We take a holistic approach to how we recognize and reward hard work and achievements. True to our vision of unleashing the power of our people, we encourage our employees to learn, grow and advance within our organization.
- Complete timely and appropriate down-stocking of product
- Follow company standards in resolving customer concerns and escalate to manager where required to ensure timely resolution
- Maintain current knowledge of the latest technology products and industry trends
- Respond to customer concerns, support, and assist in achievement of store customer care and sales goals and objectives
- Set up and maintain product demos
- Competition – a desire to be the best at what you do is a key component of success. In addition, being able to celebrate not only your own successes but those of teammates.
- Customer Service – Active listening and adapting your approach to tailor to customer needs will go a long way. You easily build rapport and make customers feel comfortable.
- Having fun while being the best – we work hard but play harder.
- Leading by example – coaching and helping others to improve is just as important as individual success.
- Taking Initiative – Not only with work related tasks but professional growth and development as well. A better understanding of big picture business goals will lend to greater success.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Minimum 6 months job related experience
- Team player
Company: Best Buy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Victoria, BC, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A