Website Best Buy
Customer Experience Specialists are the face of Best Buy for everyone who visits our stores. They are obsessed with finding the right solutions to fit each persons immediate and future needs. Specialists build long lasting relationships with our customers as they provide unique and personalized service over time.
Customer Experience Specialists are given the full training necessary to recommend the right products and services to each customer. This includes fundamentals of delivering world-class product knowledge and customer service in a customer obsessed environment. You will be trained in the department that most interest you and be exposed to learning about new and exciting product categories as they are developed.
- Maintains merchandising and ensures their department is clean and well stocked.
- Uses acquired skills and knowledge to recommend products and services to meet customers current and future needs.
- Greets, welcomes, and engages with customers in a warm and friendly manner.
- Assists customers with their sales orders, returns, and exchanges.
- Serves as a brand ambassador by bringing your love and passion for the Best Buy brand, customer service, and technology together in service of our customers.
- Utilizes available tools to stay current on skills and promotional initiatives.
- Applies the appropriate knowledge and expertise through ongoing learning and self-development.
- Helps execute profitable growth through critical business drive times while supporting our customer obsession.
- Works in cooperation with their supervisor and associates in other departments.
- Working and thriving in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Working a flexible schedule that matches your availability (weekends, nights, holidays, etc.)
Company: Best Buy
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Functions: Installation
Job Location: Eatontown, NJ, USA
Application Deadline: N/A