Website Best Buy
- Manages delivery pickups in-store using a personalized delivery que within the Employee App.
- Obtains customer signatures on high-value products as indicated by the order type.
- Ensures the product is delivered from the store or warehouse locations to the proper address and drop-off location as requested by the customer.
- Embraces our learning culture to continuously improve existing skills while acquiring new ones in support of our customer obsession and advancing your contribution.
- Escalates delivery issues to store or field leadership as needed to resolve issues.
- Drives and operates Best Buy owned or rented vehicles in accordance with local and state laws.
- Completes electronic paperwork in the delivery tracking system.
- Drives a positive customer experience by building relationships and providing solutions to their needs.
- Partners with in-store operations team to confirm product details prior to loading into vehicle.
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Current, valid driver’s license
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including holidays, nights, and weekends
- Acquire gain and maintain any state or local licensing, as required, within 90 days of hire
- Ability to consistently lift products weighing 50 pounds
- Have and maintain a driving record which meets Best Buy safety standards (e.g. minimal number of violations/accidents, etc.)
Company: Best Buy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Installation
Job Location: Miami, FL, USA
Application Deadline: N/A