Website Banner Health
This position is responsible for the overall leadership of employed physicians’ practices, operations and staff within a specific service line. Leadership responsibilities include oversight of business operations, strategic planning and development, and facilitating a positive image of the practices within the business community. This position serves as a resource for the organization’s employed physician practices to address clinic practice and facility issues.
- Ensures that safety is a priority in design and redesign of new practices and services and allocates financial, informational and physical resources for improvement activities.
- This position serves as a leader for business health services and is responsible for developing the areas of responsibility to fit the organization’s mission, vision and values and ensure operational goals are clearly communicated and measured. This position has administrative responsibility for designated physician practices. Collaboration within an integrated healthcare system, including working with centralized system service departments, health plans, leadership teams is required.
- Fosters a culture of employee engagement and service excellence. Role models behaviors congruent with the organization’s principles and values. Establishes high performance standards for service outcomes and works with leadership team to meet standards. Matches service delivery with service expectations, managing service improvement opportunities and sets the standard for a culture of recognition and celebration.
- Focuses on partnering with other departments within the organization to improve delivery of patient care through employed physician practices, increase revenue potential and decrease costs.
- Promotes high quality of service in all areas of responsibility. Supports process improvements that enhance provision of clinical services, outcomes and patient throughput. Together with the medical group leadership team and other organizational leaders, oversees an organizational structure that assures effective and efficient delivery of patient care in all areas of responsibility.
- Must possess a current, valid RN license in state of practice and BLS certification. May require possession of a valid driver’s license and be eligible for coverage under the company auto insurance policy.
- Must possess a strong knowledge and understanding of clinical care and operations as normally obtained through the completion of a bachelor’s degree in nursing, business, health care or related field.
Company: Banner Health
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Tucson, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A