Website Axis Bank
Axis Bank is the third largest private sector bank in India. The Bank offers the entire spectrum of financial services to customer segments covering Large and Mid-Corporates, MSME, Agriculture and Retail Businesses.
- Identify the opportunities for process simplification for making the processes smoother and effective and arrange for the implementation. to enrich Uttar-Chatbot.
- Review of existing processes based on Internal Audit observations, customer service issues, regulatory changes, thematic reviews etc
- Liaison with business departments for prompt resolution of issues.
- Preparation of process reiterations/FAQs/advisory for knowledge reiteration to branches.
- Provide necessary inputs and material to training team for effective training and capacity building of Operations Heads / Branch Heads ,Tellers and BROs.
- Ensure qualitative and timely reporting of scheduled reports, update on other activities and as & when responsibilities are assigned.
- Respond timely to branch operational queries in co-ordination with other departments within TAT. 2. Contribute on continuous basis with related process/product related details
- Updation of Policy Guidelines, Manual of Instructions and issuance of Circular guidelines in line with regulatory/internal guidelines on timely basis.
- No. of Years of Relevant Work Experience: 8-10 years
- Competencies Required: In depth Knowledge of Branch Banking Processes and proficient in using MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point & Access).
- JAIIB/CAIIB will be a preferred advantage
- Nature of Relevant Work Experience Required:Branch Operations
- Academic Qualifications Required: Post Graduation
Company: Axis Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Business Development
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Application Deadline: N/A