Website Axis Bank
The Relationship Manager is responsible for scoping of the area sales and operations and implementing strategies to increase productivity and performance levels in order to achieve the Circle’s financial targets. They are responsible for ensuring the smooth functioning of the daily operations and compliance with the rules and regulations set as per banking norms for Government clients/ Departments. The role involves relationship management with the key account holders of the Bank to ensure deepening of accounts and thus generating revenue
- Ensure Product Per Customer (PPC) growth in the allocated portfolio in the defined set of products
- Strengthen relationship with existing customer base so as to generate sustained business and identify opportunities for cross sell.
- Ensure implementation of due processes, guidelines and Bank’s code of conduct in all transactions, sanctions, disbursals and post disbursal activities.
- Ensure prudent implementation of Digital initialization taken by the Bank in alignment with the GoI/ GoM initiatives by critically analyzing the cost benefit to the bank.
- Ensure throughput of CDBT & GST taxes from given portfolio and assist the Nodal officer as and when required.
- Review daily/ periodic reports with a view to identify business opportunities, act upon early warning signals highlighted by the central teams, implement exit plan for stress accounts
- Ensure prudent portfolio management and diversification of risk in partnership with the Credit Team to achieve portfolio quality
- Source new customers to generate revenue for fund Based and non-fund based products and increase customer base
- Ensure replication of Centrally Sponsored Schemes (CSS) and State Sponsored Schemes (SSS) across given portfolio.
- Review existing portfolio and constantly updating of ReKYC, PAN nos & Covenant compliance as per the Banking standards
- Provide feedback to Risk Management/ Product Policy / Process Monitoring Teams for streamlining the processes to ensure TAT reduction, Risk Diversification and Inclusive policy.
- Graduation/ Post- Graduation (MBA preferred) from a recognized institute
- Ability to manage complex client situations
- Knowledge of regulatory guidelines and norms
- Knowledge of banking CMS/ Sector Specific/ Customized Banking applications/ products and services
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Good communication (both verbal and written) skill in both English and the Regional language
- Ability to manage risk and uncertainty for self and team within a dynamic priority-setting environment
Company: Axis Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Customer Service
Job Location: Delhi, India
Application Deadline: N/A