We are seeking an experienced self-driven software engineer who is comfortable being part of a small skunk works team responsible for building, designing, and end-to-end ownership of an operational prototype tasked to deliver intelligent data driven products.
- Uses big data programming languages and technology, writes code, completes programming and documentation, and performs testing and debugging of applications.
- Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in distributed, large scale analytics and visualization solutions.
- Interacts with data scientists and industry experts to understand how data needs to be converted, loaded and presented.
- Works in a highly agile environment. Manages day to day work and deliverables .
- Hands on experience using Spark, DataBricks, Kafka, R, Python, Scala, Java, SQL, C++.
- Knowledge of AT&T Datasets. Experience with Azure cloud services.
- Strong communication skills – communicating with all levels of management, understanding business requirements, and defining project roadmaps.
Qualification & Experience:
- Masters of Science in Computer Science, Math or Scientific Computing preferred.
- Typically requires 5-8 years experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Crew
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A