Overall Purpose: Responsible for ideating, planning, developing, and managing all marketing communications to further brand relevance of AT&T within certain audiences and promote the sale of company products and services.
- Partners with internal teams to realize strategic alignment and the allocation of resources to support marketing campaigns. Groups include, but are not limited to, Brand, Media, Social, Digital, Retail, Online, Diversity & Inclusion, and Advertising.
- Monitors the development of assets and execution tactics to support marketing campaigns, business plans, and product positioning advertising in the marketplace.
- Will be accountable for sizable media budgets with a focus on driving results in all areas of Brand relevance and preference, Brand and product consideration, and sales of strategic products within the wireless and broadband/fiber categories. Manages interface with vendors to produce promotional materials, sales aids, and consults with management both sales and non sales to determine the best operational objectives in support of marketing efforts.
- Directs a team of internal employees and outside agencies surrounding the ideation, planning, development, and implementation of marketing communications materials to promote the company Brand and product sales.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelors or Advanced degree preferred.
- Typically requires 10 or more years of experience and at least two years of management responsibility.
- Experience with multicultural marketing a plus
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Crew
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A