We are seeking team-oriented candidates to perform a wide variety of production duties including, but not limited to operating industrial trucks and cranes to move metal and other materials throughout the plant; measuring dimensions of metal in fractions and decimals using steel tape, micrometers, and other measuring devices, cut samples, setting up and operating furnace and related production equipment; inspecting metal and materials, utilizing computer terminals to record metal flow and data through our process. You will be required to work evenings,nights, holidays, and overtime.
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Be willing to work a fixed or rotating 24X7 work schedule (8 or 12 hour shifts). You will be required to work evenings,nights, holidays, and overtime.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e.’Green
- Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Pass a physical examination, drug screen test and background check.
Satisfactorily pass a comprehensive skills test.
- High school diploma or GED from an accredited institution.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: Davenport, IA, US
Application Deadline: N/A