At Arconic, we are looking for people who share our values of integrity, inclusion, and diversity, and who demonstrate agility, results commitment, and the capability to grow themselves and others. In return, we offer the opportunity to Grow Together with ongoing opportunities for professional growth provided by a constantly changing environment, working alongside employees who value the people they work with just as much as the work they do.
- Liaise with Sales and Customer Service to provide status statuses of in-transit shipments.
- Coordinates with Arconic location transportation, supply chain, finance, and export suppliers to ensure on time revenue recognition.
- Partner with Trade Compliance and Legal Department to comply with regulatory requirements.
- Publishes lead times for U.S. exports and works with Sales to dynamically modify transit times sold to customers.
- Manage and develop the ocean export flow path for U.S. originating cargo to ensure consistent service and on time delivery.
- Facilitate on time exports from U.S. locations by tracking cargo at stage through delivery.
- Resolves and measures Booked Not Shipped (BNS), Booked Not Received & (BNR), In-transit material daily, as it pertains to U.S. export cargo.
- This position may require access to export controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. §730, et seq.) and/or the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). Qualified candidate must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or be eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the relevant government agency
- . Business demands may require employer to proceed with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled technolog
- 3 years of experience in Production and/or Transportation Planning, Business Analytics, Supply Chain.
- Knowledge of warehouse and transportation procedures/operations; strong problem solving, organization, decision-making, communication, and time management skills.
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of Hire.
- Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Engineering, or Supply Chain Management from an accredited college or university
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: Pittsburgh, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A