Website AMERICAN EAGLE OUTFITTERS
As the full-time Merchandising Team Leader, you are the Store Team Leader’s “go-to” in developing and implementing the Merchandising strategy for the store. Your passion lies in training and coaching your team into great merchants delivering AEO brand Visual standards every day. Through your leadership, your team always nails floorset execution, and rocks merchandising and marketing brand standards. You ensure the store is always “guest ready” through effective replenishment. Most importantly, you represent our company values and bring your REAL self to work every day.
- You’re a people leader: You’re all about motivating and inspiring your team through AEO’s core values. You’re a role-model leader and you always hold your team accountable to rocking AEO’s customer service standards, especially on the Salesfloor and in the Fitting Room.
- You’re an operational innovator: You’re a natural at executing and innovating daily operational procedures, you support the team in maintaining visual standards throughout every zone in the store, and most importantly, you ensure the Fitting Rooms are always guest-ready and rocking AEO Brand Standards.
- You know that teamwork makes the dream work: You know that building a great team requires you to consistently provide ongoing performance feedback through real-time coaching. You make team touchbases, development plans, and performance reviews a priority and you drive associate engagement by celebrating your team’s outstanding performance – #winning!
- You’re a merchandising innovator: You coach your team to deliver an outstanding guest experience by ensuring your store is always representative of AEO Brand Standards. You ensure your store stays in tip-top shape by #leading day-to-day merchandising, sell-through adjustments and replenishment. You have a keen eye for merchandising opportunities and are always ready with a game plan to take action!
- Integrity is your middle name: You ensure store safety standards are maintained, you’re committed to Asset Protection standards, you always adhere to AEO’s policies and procedures, and you do the right thing – always.
- You’ve got an eye for talent and a love of training: You make it a top priority to recruit and hire strong talent to ensure the store is always staffed to meet business needs. You take pride in training and developing your team to ensure they continue to provide outstanding service to the best of their abilities.
- You have flexible availability – you’re available to work when the guest shops!
- Business acumen? You’ve got it!
- You’ve led teams in a retail management role previously – #practicemakesperfect!
- You know how to lead and develop teams and have a general understanding of employment law.
- You can multi-task and have attention to detail; priority-setting and time management are your strong suits.
- You love AE and Aerie products!
Company: AMERICAN EAGLE OUTFITTERS
Vacancy Type: Full -time
Job Functions: Business Development, Sales
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A