Website AMC Theatres
Assist management in the coordination of operations to achieve AMC’s goals. Model and communicate expectations to all associates in a professional and safe work environment.
- Optimize theatre crew placement on a round-by-round basis.
- Lead teams and consistently achieve results through resources.
- Supervise, coach and coordinate theatre crew to execute and comply with Safe and Clean protocols.
- Perform daily operational and administrative duties as assigned.
- Oversee opening and closing procedures outside of operating hours (minus vault management).
- May begin opening procedures and/or finalize closing procedures.
- Provide access to vendors for repairs and deliveries outside of operating hours.
- Assist management with floor operations.
- Assign registers / distribute banks (box, concession, guest service, and arcade).
- Supply change, as needed.
- Maintain and reconcile floor safes.
- Pull and count cash, cash equivalents, and coupons from individual drawers and enter results into computer system.
- Prepare deposits and banks.
- Accurately complete appropriate cash handling forms; maintain and balance cash handling fund.
- Perform daily opening, closing, operational, and administrative duties.
- Assist in the preparation of the theatre crew schedule with final weekly document approval from a manager.
- Participate in the daily inventory processes.
- Six months of supervisory or commensurate leadership experience.
- One-year experience in guest-focused business (retail, restaurant, hospitality, etc.).
- Working knowledge of all theatre crew functions.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Suite.
- Demonstrated ability to listen, communicate, and work effectively with guests, associates, and supervisors in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams and consistently achieve results through resources.
Company: AMC Theatres
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: Melbourne, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A