You will be working as part of an international e-com team in the IT function. As part of this team you will deliver best in class front-end HMTL / CSS code base for all new website and any new online functionality and features.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Team player, with the strong focus on service quality & timely delivery.
- Liaise with the business to understand their needs and expectations. Gauge the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Delivery-oriented with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines – time management and good organizational skills are critical.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build and maintain relationships.
- Utilize frontend development expertise to support business needs on scalable ecommerce sites.
- Be integral part of the development of several multilingual e-commerce websites that are built on a vast eco-system of applications based on Magento and Drupal.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use. Ensure quality of developed code based on industry and internal standards.
- Knowledge of Acquia Cloud Site Factory would be desirable. Excellent presentation, communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Suggest performance improvements through AB testing. Resolve frontend issues of any kind, to maintain quality of developed websites. Support.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in UI & UX Design & Development in an e-commerce environment.
- Experience in developing highly dynamic Ecommerce websites.
- Educated to degree level.
- Strong experience in Drupal Layout and Theming. Ability to create customize layouts and themes. Help to implement best practices for sustainable theming.
- React development – Integrating React with Drupal.
- Experience in Drupal UX Changes and Responsive design
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A