Almarai is the world’s largest vertically integrated dairy and the region’s largest food and beverage manufacturing and distribution company. Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Almarai Company is ranked as the #1 FMCG Brand in the MENA region and is a market leader in all its categories across the GCC. Almarai currently employs over 40,000 employees servicing around 110,000 retail outlets and has reported net income of SAR 1.9 Billion on sales of SAR 3.8 Billion in 2020. For more details, please visit our website – www.almarai.com.
- Manages the development and growth of the designated product portfolio, encompassing both existing products and new product development.
- Assists in establishing the strategic vision and manages the organization through annual marketing planning and the company’s overall goals and objectives.
- Manages the organization in building share and equity in the designated portfolio realizing improved market share performance, sales revenue and gross margin.
- Manages new market segment opportunities and leads the organization through new product launches.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business with marketing specialisation.
- A proven track record in building brands and launching new products.
- A minimum of 5 -7 years Brand/Marketing Management experience preferable with an FMCG company.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A