Almarai is the world’s largest vertically integrated dairy and the region’s largest food and beverage manufacturing and distribution company. Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Almarai Company is ranked as the #1 FMCG Brand in the MENA region and is a market leader in all its categories across the GCC. Almarai currently employs over 40,000 employees servicing around 110,000 retail outlets and has reported net income of SAR 1.9 Billion on sales of SAR 3.8 Billion in 2020. For more details, please visit our website – www.almarai.com.
- The Veterinarian will be responsible to maximize the productivity, health and welfare of the Almarai Herd by the implementation of herd health programs and provision of veterinary services.
Qualification & Experience:
- Problem solving abilities and the ability to analyze data and detect trends.
- Should have depth knowledge of all aspects of poultry veterinary work.
- Should be Holding a Veterinary Degree.
- Good influencing and communicating skills
- Ability to interact with persons from widely different nationalities and cultures.
- Minimum 7- 10 years’ experience in poultry farm environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A