Website Albertsons Companies
To complete a variety of specialized duties that support the functional operations related to Human Resources department.
- Maintains complex and sometimes confidential records
- Heavy file management, record keeping, and data entry.
- Supports payroll processing.
- Inputs data and runs reports in Microsoft Access Databases and other programs.
- Supports recruiting including arranging interviews and assisting with orientations.
- Responds to inquiries in area of responsibility.
- Collects data/information for use in special projects or reports.
- Updates information and reports typically on the computer.
- Answers Human Resources phones as needed.
- Reviews information/data and makes decisions within defined guidelines, parameters, and instruction.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Reading, writing, math and communication skills at a proficient level.
- Ability to follow verbal or written instruction.
- Ability to communicate with diplomacy, flexibility and professionalism in dealing with a wide variety of individuals in person, by phone, and by email.
- Keyboarding proficiency.
- Strong organization skills including the ability to prioritize and problem solve.
- Computer skills: Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Access, HRIS, Time & Attendance and Recruiting software.
Company: Albertsons Companies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Customer Service
Job Location: Portland, OR, US
Application Deadline: N/A