Website Albertsons Companies
Albertsons Companies is at the forefront of the revolution in retail where we are transforming shopping to beyond the physical space and into cutting edge digital technologies. With a fixation on innovation and building culture, our team is rallying our company around a unique vision: forging a retail winner that is admired for national strength, deep roots in the communities we serve, and a team that has passion for food and delivering great service
- Respond to day-to-day marketing legal questions, identify and escalate legal issues to Marketing Compliance Manager and senior attorneys in the team.
- Following the marketing compliance playbook to identify risks in marketing copy and providing recommendations for alternative copy.
- Provide guidance to marketing on CAN-SPAM and TCPA compliance.
- Receive and review marketing collateral for various channels, including digital, print, and social media.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Highly computer literate with MS Office / PC.
- Highly responsive and well organized; deadline driven.
- Good verbal and written communication skills; ability to interact well with all levels of personnel.
- Ability to research and interpret applicable federal, state and local laws related to advertising and marketing, particularly with respect to the FTC, FDA and NAD.
- 2 – 5 years of relevant experience in advertising or marketing law review
- Ability to prioritize high-volume work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA or BS) from an accredited college
- Experience with streamlining processes.
Company: Albertsons Companies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Customer Service
Job Location: Portland, OR, US
Application Deadline: N/A