The Aflac Benefits Advisor works directly with business owners to deliver voluntary, healthcare and other benefits for their employees. It’s a key role from a well-known brand that helps owners ensure their employees can receive direct cash benefits (unless assigned otherwise) should covered medical events occur.
- Engage and enroll interested employees in benefits plans.
- Generate business opportunities through company leads, networking, referrals and cold calling.
- Develop your sales and enrollment technology skill set through ongoing virtual, online and hands-on training opportunities.
- Uncover top priority business needs of Aflac’s new and existing clients – understanding how our range of product offerings can support their business and employees.
- Utilize your relationship-building skills to provide human-centered customer service.
- Conduct meetings with employers to customize programs that help meet their benefit needs.
- Ability to discover your strengths, follow your passion and own your sales career.
- A generous stock bonus plan and the opportunity to earn additional financial incentives, awards and elevated trip experiences.
- Alexibility to manage and build your schedule.
- Hybrid work environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: Lubbock, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A