Provides fulfillment of Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Short-Term Disability & Long-Term Disability contracts, amendments, portability, and conversion policies on the correct forms and to the specifications provided on the amendment transmittal forms, applications, or onboarding documents. Works closely with forms filing area to be aware of state/form changes and assist in making timely and accurate updates to fulfillment documentation.
- Provides contract clerical services to internal customer groups and supports staff in the processing of certificate and policy transactions to support the achievement of customer service standards
- Interprets prior carrier certificates and policies and compares to our company contracts to identify differences for larger clients
- Maintains issue documents for smaller more standard cases
- Accesses various systems to process sold case and underwriting data and analyzes this to facilitate decision making
- Participates as a subject matter expert in any contract automation project
- Works to close the gap on differences with filing area and communicates these to client
- Monitors contract automation processes in order to identify opportunities for improvement
- Analyzes sold case and underwriting documents in order to create new case and amendment certificates and policies for complex Group Life and Disability cases
- 3 or more years of Group Insurance experience in oversight of contract development analyst.
- Bachelor’s Degree In a related field
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: Paris, Texas, US
Application Deadline: N/A