As an Assistant Manager, you will support the General Manager/Store Manager to build a Team that delivers results through providing an amazing customer experience. You also share the responsibility to execute all Store Operations and maintain a visually appealing store. You create a positive environment that develops and engages your Managers, Associates and Customers every day. You love being part of a Winning Team and you bring your energy to work every day.
- Work together with the GM/SM to set store goals.
- Motivate associates to perform at a high level by creating a fun, challenging and rewarding culture.
- Create an amazing customer experience and continually provide feedback to associates on the sales floor.
- Communicate clear expectations and hold the store associates accountable to achieving results.
- Ensure store standards for merchandising and operations are met consistently.
- Be a role model for our values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork, Compassion and Accountability.
- Consistent record of results.
- A positive attitude and lots of energy.
- A passion for people – both customers and your team.
- Ability to do multiple things at the same time.
- Strong merchandising skills and an eye for visual details.
- Initiative to continue self development.
- Flexible availability to meet the needs of the business.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Customer Service
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A