Website Advance Auto Parts
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Keeps vehicle fueled in accordance to management instructions and business needs and notifies management of needed repairs.
- Follows all safety rules and applicable laws.
- In some locations, the position will require responsibility for picking up or delivering merchandise between WORLDPAC location and/or feeder points. At feeder points, may be responsible for distribution of merchandise.
- Responsible for maintaining and storing equipment (i.e. pagers, keys, fuel card) in accordance to warehouse guidelines.
- Accurately interprets various warehouse documents to determine items to be moved, gathered or distributed.
- Opens bales, crates and other containers. Marks materials with identifying information.
- Sorts, organizes and prepares merchandise from receiving or the production areas to storage or to other designated areas, by part and quantity.
- Verifies documentation and records incoming merchandise by part and quantity.
- May use computer to enter, maintain, locate and create records. Uses computer to dispatch, confirm customer or stock orders and to generate delivery manifests and receiving documents.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write clear and grammatical reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions furnished in written oral or diagram form.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma/GED
Company: Advance Auto Parts
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Others
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A