Website Advance Auto Parts
At Advance Auto Parts, a Retail Parts Pro (RPP) is part of the management team and responsible for growing the sales of automotive parts and related merchandise in accordance with company standards. The Retail Parts Pros must be committed to inspiring our team, helping our customers succeed, and growing the retail business profitably and with integrity.
- Work with General Manager to produce a consistently winning store
- Communicate effectively, verbally and in writing
- Build strong relationships (team, customers, peers, Store Support Center Team Members and supervisor)
- Transfer parts knowledge to all store team members to help increase the stores product knowledge and sales
- Ability to effectively plan, delegate and hold others accountable for their individual and store results.
- Effectively execute all key tasks, critical to supporting our 4 key strategies (Transform DIY, Accelerate Commercial, Availability and Service Excellence), including attachment selling, selling premium parts, etc.
- Maintain high standards of customer service and create a superior customer experience for each customer by promptly greeting them and helping them locate the right merchandise for their project
- Maintain and develop a comprehensive product knowledge
- Maintain an awareness of and achieve maximum results on all promotions and advertisements
- Responsible for working with the General Manager to lead the store team and grow the retail business in conformity with the company’s 4 key strategies and 3 core values
- Maintains rapport with current retail customers in order to keep abreast of their needs
- Providing Legendary Customer Service
- Knowing retail metrics
- Executing on daily, weekly and period goals to drive profitable retail growth
Qualification & Experience:
Company: Advance Auto Parts
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Others
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A