Manage the process engineering activities to ensure optimum product yields, quality and equipment performance e to achieve ADNOC Sour Gas business objectives. Provides process engineering support to the operations Department, ensures the troubleshooting of plant operations of process units.
- Act as Group leader for catalyst performance monitoring catalyst/molecular sieve unloading, loading, test runs for analysis of unit performance, process bottlenecks, and increasing unit throughput.
- Direct and supervise activities of Process Engineering to ensure Company objectives for maximizing revenues / profits are fully implemented.
- Ensure the application of modern computer based tools as HYSIS, PHD. LIMS to achieve optimum performance.
- Initiate process studies for Plant changes/modifications, participates in and supports HAZOP studies. Participate in HSEIA, QRA and risk assessment to enhance plant safety.
- Enforce the implementation ADNOC Sour Gas Health, Safety and Environment Management System (HSE-MS) and promote awareness of its use among his staff.
- Review existing technologies and recommends new technologies for improvement to suit company business objectives.
- Coordinate with Technical Services Division in Abu Dhabi in resolving on-going and outstanding operational issues.
- Troubleshoot and recommend cost effective optimum solutions for Operating problems to optimize operations, enhanced plant availability and improved operational efficiency. Assures timely deliverables of the Process Engineering personnel.
- Analyze plant performance for sustained operation ensuring optimum product yields, product qualities and efficient utilization of energy/chemicals. Monitor feed stock variation and utilize opportunities for further improvement.
- Provide technical services and assistance to other teams like Instrumentation, Maintenance, Asset Integrity, and Laboratory as required.
- Compile / provide input for preparation of division/department Capital and Operating Budgets and monitor annual expenditure budgets.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
- Ability to build relationships with staff and project contractors with a focus on collaboration.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities under stress.
- Strong decision making ability and analytical skills.
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English language. Knowledge of Arabic is preferable.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- 10 years’ experience in Gas Processing Plants with sound knowledge / about Sour Gas Treating, Gas Dehydration, NGL Recovery, Condensate Hydrotreating, Sulphur
- Recovery and Sulphur Granulation technologies within a large industrial organization, with at least 5 years in a similar role.
- Excellent supervisory, planning and problem solving skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A