Provide high quality concept and process engineering support for techno-economic feasibility studies and ensure alignment with Upstream Oil & Gas Strategy. Develop Upstream Oil & Gas Master Plan and define resultant strategy for integrating medium and long term exploration, unconventional, undeveloped and proven reservoir requirements with facilities development
- Prepare Concept Selection Report to document the concept selection with cost and execution strategy, as appropriate
- Conduct Economic screening calculations including life cycle economic review, to support option selection and identify value addition.
- Provide technical/governance supports to the major projects by reviewing and analyzing the Decision Support Package (DSPs) submitted by OPCOs and SPC
- Companies and prepare appropriate recommendations in conformity with ADNOC’s interest and guidelines
- Identify & pursue opportunities to optimize utilization or de-bottleneck existing assets as appropriate.
- Ensure that Upstream development concepts and plans are aligned to the needs of the Downstream projects.
- Identify investment opportunities & areas of potential cost optimization and develop plans and programs to ensure capital efficiency and profitability
- Initiate and lead the concept studies as necessary to be carried out by the consultants or OPCOs and SPC companies; correlates result and interprets findings in terms of action and decision as required
- Ensure consistent integration of Upstream Oil & Gas Master Plan and define resultant strategy for integrating medium and long term exploration, unconventional, undeveloped and proven reservoir requirements with facilities development
- Pursue new technology opportunities to enhance Operation, Production and Facilities process and activities
- Formulatetion of development concepts for Field Development Plan leading to robust concept decision to ensure the delivery of mandates as per ADNOC’s 2030 Strategy
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical or equivalent from a recognized institution
- Experience in working with multidisciplinary teams.
- Strong team player with corresponding inter-personal skills.
- Experience with competitive scoping, value engineering, Lean or comparable practices.
- Minimum 20 9 years experience in the oil and gas industry in concept definition and process design roles
- Experience in working independently on onshore/offshore upstream Oil & Gas projects
- Effective communications skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A