Provide technical expertise with experience based knowledge to technical and operational divisions/ departments in the fields of Facilities Integrity, inspection, integrity assurance, and certification, including Risk Based Integrity management with Extensive exposure to Static Equipment Integrity.
- Provides advice and assistance to Company’s divisions regarding facilities integrity, in particular advice on Material Selection, RBI, remnant life assessment, QA, fitness for service testing and inspection.
- Assists in troubleshooting plant chronic problems related to equipment/installations. Participates in the root cause analyses of major/critical equipment failure or the repetitive failure of minor/critical equipment failure or the repetitive failure of minor equipment. Recommends solutions, follows up on field implementation and conducts reliability audits.
- Participate in implementing integrity targets and KPIs.
- Analyzes equipment and plants inspection data at all sites using appropriate state-of-the-art analytical and statistical tools and techniques.
- Identifies areas of concern (or negative trends) pertaining to plants, units, processes, systems, equipment families, equipment vendors, individual equipment or equipment components and provide recommendations for improvement, as appropriate.
- Disseminates pertinent lessons learnt to concerned plant personnel for sharing cross field experience.
- Develops, implements and follow-up of specific facilities integrity programs based on Company’s Asset Integrity Management System (AIMS).
- Manage all aspects of integrity projects, including the following activities: develop pipeline purge and cleaning plans; assess integrity; asses inspection data; develop dig and repair or replacement plan; manage the inspection data; document and assure compliance with Company’s Asset Integrity Management System (AIMS) and Operator Qualification Plan.
- Identify the strengths, weaknesses and gaps in operators’ and leaseholders’ QA programs to ensure safe and responsible operation of facilities and the stable flow of oil through new and existing oil and gas infrastructure.
- Liaises with Engineering & Major Projects and inputs integrity issues into functional and conceptual design criteria, basic and detail engineering . Assists in the preparation of equipment standardization as part of engineering standards for use and reference by all plants.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical, Metallurgical Engineering or other relevant disciplines
- 8 years of experience, including at least 5 years in an Integrity Engineer position.
- Direct Reports: As per organization chart
- Indirect Reports: As per organization chart
- Revenues/ Budget: As per approved financial budget
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A