Operate and monitor process plant and facilities in the assigned area as per operating procedures and Company’s HSE standards.
- Carry out routine checks on equipment for abnormalities to report defects noted in equipment and coordinate with the reporting supervisor to arrange for servicing.
- Carry out assigned Operational work safely to assigned standards in line with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
- Adjust and monitor the alternations of speeds, temperatures, pressures and flow rates as necessary to ensure that shutdown and start-up operations are effectively performed.
- Carry out duties as Auxiliary Fireman or Site Safety Officer as and when required during emergencies, as per the Facility Response Plan
- Communicate and follow instructions of the Supervisor to carry out duties efficiently and safely.
- Ensure compliance to all relevant safety, quality and environmental management policies, procedures and controls to guarantee employee safety, legislative compliance, delivery of high quality products/service and a responsible environmental attitude.
- Obtain work permits, follow up on-going jobs and monitor Contractors activities ensuring adherence to safety regulations and procedures
- Operate related machinery & equipment safely and efficiently as per Company’s standards and instructions.
- Prepare the plant / equipment for maintenance to ensure accurate and proper functioning and in synchronization with other equipment and plant.
- Prepare various key Performance Indicator commitment checklists for management perusal.
- Receive chemicals, maintain the stock/consumption register and prepare chemical batches required for the process ensuring adherence to procedures and while following all HSE procedures and rules.
- Technical Diploma in relevant field or Secondary School Certificate
- 4 years of experience in Plant Operations within a large industrial plant, in the Oil and Gas industry.
- Revenues/ Budget: As per approved financial budget
- Indirect Reports: As per organization chart
- Direct Reports: As per organization chart
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A