To support and maintain a highly impactive, brand orientated consumer experience within the adidas LDN Flagship store.
To be the Expert who is responsible for the end-to-end service experience at all consumers within the designated consumer touchpoint, supporting all elements that provide a one-of-a-kind experience for our Flagship and creators club consumers.
- Understands the behavior and patterns of the Flagship store’s consumer base, draws conclusions from this and consults with peers to meet or exceed consumer expectations continuously.
- Responsible for the execution of the designated consumer touchpoint i.e. Football dept, Running Department, Concierge Desk/team, 3rd party Services, Test & Create Zone, Lounge Areas, Digital Takeover, Maker Lab.
- Accountable for the seamless execution of in-store activations events, in collaboration with the SCEM, Key City Marketing Activation Manager, VM and Retail Operations.
- Foster consumer loyalty through high-quality interactions at each step and within the designated consumer touchpoint.
- Implement efficient ways to manage the consumer “life cycle,” which includes all the steps consumer go through when interacting with organisations.
- To role model consumer service behaviours
- Partners with the SCEM to ensure a unique Flagship experience at the designated consumer touchpoint and supports training, scheduling, coaching and feedback for the Specialist and Generalist staff.
- To demonstrate confidence in their area of Expertise and Develop holistic consumer journeys and shaping all consumer touchpoints: events, digital and print communication, social media interactions, in order to drive consumer conversion rates across all stages of engagement.
- Supports the SCEM and provides coaching to create a highly engaging and impactful shopping experience by adhering and elevating operational standards and process.
- Provide feedback to all store teams on execution of service model across the designated consumer touchpoint.
- Proactively coach the Specialists and Generalist teams in store and partners with the retail training team to provide a 365’ education to drive ongoing training and development within the designated consumer touchpoint.
- Responsible for improving the experiences consumers have with adidas, with the goal of increasing consumer satisfaction, brand engagement and conversion.
- Support the tracking, supervise and optimise all consumer interactions within the designated consumer touchpoint.
- Must possess and consistently exhibit the competencies relative to the position
- Excellent networking skills and customer relationship management
- Has local knowledge of sporting events and city sporting events and is able to communicate them effectively to their team as unique selling points for products and services
- Understands the challenges of the retail world and is able to leverage previous learnings
- Has a background in sports or currently involved with a sports team/activity
- Knowledge and skills in driving financial results through Consumer Experience Services
- Ability to work in high-stress situations effectively without compromising their team’s success
- Has a background in retail sales and/or in a customer service facing role.
- Has sound product knowledge of both Adidas & 3rd party products
- Is confident in using various digital tools and applications as a method to best service the consumer
- Possesses and displays motivation and excitement to all team members
- Demonstrates the ability to lead a team to commercial and customer service goals
Qualification & Experience:
- 2-year college or university degree in business, retail management, or related field experience.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience working in a sports/fashion consumer & commercial focused retail environment.
- Experience in managing high level retail image and delivering consumer in-store experience
- Experience in people management, leading and directing multiple team members in a busy task-oriented environment.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Sporting Goods Manufacturing
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A