Supports and assists the HR Manager in all undertaking HR related tasks to ensure quality service for the business locally and globally. The Assistant HR Manager takes over increasing responsibilities and grows into the role of an HR Manager.
- Build up and maintain a good working relationship with internal customers and ensure sufficient level of service to the employees of the respective area
- Establish HR as a trusted business partner and ensure HR initiatives, programs, and policies are fully understood and implemented thoughtfully
- Partner closely with line management in structuring and developing their respective teams to maximize performance and employee engagement. Coach Managers on talent management and how to best motivate and challenge all members of their teams, (from high performers to under performers) to ensure employee performance, engagement and accountability.
- Partner with recruitment and hiring team to make sound hiring decisions, give guidance and expertise as needed, particularly around compensation.
- Drive people data quality in order to enable accurate decision making
- Organize and carry out general administrative tasks as assigned by the Human Resources Manager
- Close alignment with HR Services on all administrative and operational HR topics (e.g. work closely with HR Services to confirm SAP is up to date regarding employee personnel data and organizational structure changes)
- Strong team player with the ability to work with diverse groups of people in a productive manner.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to use MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English and German, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge and familiarity of employment law
- Ability to effectively identify talent and manage recruitment process.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and decision making skills.
- Ability to offer solutions, provide advice and drive resolution on people related matters.
- Customer oriented, approachable with strong interpersonal skills
- Affinity for systems, ideally SAP user knowledge
Qualifications & Experience:
- University degree or equivalent (preferably main subject Personnel Management)
- 1-3 years of work experience in the field of HR
- Internships or study abroad
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Supply Chain
Job Location: Herzogenaurach, DE
Application Deadline: N/A