The role of the Technology Consultant is responsible for the planning, installing and for the configuration of software solutions and systems. It is capable to support employees with specific applications and provides expert advisory. The role analyzes information systems of adidas and individualizes specific system solutions to meet the demand of the business.
- Defines and manages scoping, requirements definition and prioritization activities for small-scale changes and assists with more complex change initiatives.
- Follows agreed standards, applying appropriate techniques to elicit and document detailed requirements.
- Provides constructive challenge to stakeholders as required.
- Prioritizes requirements and documents traceability to source.
- Reviews requirements for errors and omissions.
- Provides input to the requirements base-line.
- Investigates, manages and applies authorized requests for changes to base-lined requirements, in line with change management policy.
- Deep knowledge and experience providing business consultancy in Product Creation area
- Understanding of functional data modelling and BI technologies (preferably MicroStrategy)
- Knowledge of databases/data sources related to BI tools (preferably Exasol)
- Familiar with hands-on data analysis tools (Excel, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience in defining and managing scope, requirement definition and implementation activities in Operational Reporting area
- Proficient spoken and written command of English
- Understanding of different culture
Qualifications & Experience:
- At least 5-year experience in IT
- 1 year of experience in team management
- Four-year college or university degree with focus on Business Administration or IT or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Supply Chain
Job Location: Herzogenaurach, DE
Application Deadline: N/A