The role of the Technology Consultant is responsible for the planning, installing and for the configuration of software solutions and systems. It is capable to support employees with specific applications and provides expert advisory. The role analyzes information systems of adidas and individualizes specific system solutions to meet the demand of the business.
- Contributes to selection of the requirements approach for projects, selecting appropriately from predictive (plan-driven) approaches or adaptive (iterative/agile) approaches.
- Defines and manages scoping, requirements definition and prioritization activities for initiatives of medium size and complexity.
- Facilitates input from stakeholders, provides constructive challenge and enables effective prioritization of requirements.
- Reviews requirements for errors and omissions.
- Establishes the requirements base-lines, obtains formal agreement to requirements, and ensures traceability to source.
- Investigates, manages, and applies authorized requests for changes to base-lined requirements, in line with change management policy.
- Deep knowledge and experience providing business consultancy in Product Creation area
- Understanding of product development business process to provides valuable solutions to stakeholders and be able to prioritizes requirements
- Strong knowledge and experience in defining and managing scope, requirement definition and implementation activities in Product Lifecycle Management area
- Four-year college or university degree with focus on Business Administration or IT or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient spoken and written command of English
Qualifications & Experience:
- At least 7-year experience in IT
- 5 years of experience in relevant area
- 2 years of experience in team management
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Supply Chain
Job Location: Herzogenaurach, DE
Application Deadline: N/A