This role is responsible for maximizing the profitability of Global Retail by delivering cutting-edge analytics services & recommendations to stakeholders, enabling fact-based decisions and actions. Based on multiple data sources, you manage the generation of insights that help adidas better understand the consumer, increase customer engagement and advocacy to ultimately drive Net Sales productivity.
- Deliver Retail Analytics across Global Retail to provide ongoing business insights, diagnosis and assessment. Influencing strategy and actions to optimize Net Sales and/or Profitability.
- Lead and drive analytics services in your scope of responsibility to stakeholders.
- Deliver regular analytical activities and deliver outputs, in accordance with business needs across Retail and markets
- Lead assigned projects in areas such as analytics implementation, database integration, qualitative data, etc
- Provide stakeholders with recommendations and calls for action based on your gathered insights. Drive the translation of gathered insights into engaging, actionable and easy to digest presentations
- Translating company goals into specific actions and business plans, analysing performance and results
- Advanced user of MS Office suite of products
- Advanced analytics and systems methodologies
- Highly skilled in translating business questions into analytical models
- Extensive experience with analytics tools and disciplines
- Financial planning and analysis, including system and tools development
- Fluent in English both verbally & written
- Very good presentation skills and storytelling
- Knowledge of the digital industry (products, technologies, solution providers, commercial models, trends)
Qualifications & Experience:
- Experience in leveraging data and analytics to inform strategies
- University degree in business, finance, analytics
- 5+ years relevant work experience in analytics – ideally in Retail/eCom
- 3+ years project management experience and/or leadership.
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking
- Strong interpersonal skills (communication, influencing, stakeholder management)
- People Management experience
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Supply Chain
Job Location: Herzogenaurach, DE
Application Deadline: N/A