We are calling all Team Leads who don’t accept what “was” or what “is,” but those who want to create what will be, and who share our desire to make a difference. We believe sport has the power to change lives. To bring this mission to life we foster a culture centered on creativity, confidence, and collaboration, and while we will never rest on our laurels, we are humbled that this has allowed us to be recognized as one of the “world’s most attractive employers.”
- Hours are part time and will vary based on business needs.
- You must have or be pursuing a high school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Three to six month’s experience working in a retail environment preferred.
- Basic numeracy, literacy, and verbal communication skills required.
- Must be 16 years of age or older.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, and operate a Brannock device.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Qualifications & Experience:
- After the first year of employment, education assistance for employees working 20+ hours a week.
- A generous Employee Discount.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Supply Chain
Job Location: Daytona Beach, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A