Support the Sr Manager DPC Partner Operations and Partner Development team in advancing our brand presence and commercial execution with our wholesale partners across digital channels. The Partner Operations Coordinator will support in understanding the digital capabilities of our WHS partners and in turn leverage adidas working tools, teams and strategies to elevate the execution of our brand on their websites; ensuring improved representation of the adidas brand digitally and increased performance targeting net sales and market share.
- Support the process development to actively source, manage and audit the execution of digital content with key WHS partners
- Support the development of tools and approach to continuously improve product performance; specifically drive efficiency in how the adidas brand is executed digitally with WHS partners
- Support in driving synergies throughout internal and external databases, creating a comprehensive product attribute mix
- Support in creating business improvements and internal alignment of process to enable, elevate and scale our operational abilities and consulting with key WHS partners
- Ownership of development, implementation, and maintenance of sustainable new item setup (NIS) and enrichment processes for our WHS partners (ie: Amazon)
- Comfortable managing and navigating Big Data, large data sets (over 75k rows), analytical data systems and retailer portals, with a focus on actionable insights to drive business results
- Log content cases for all data related challenges (names, categories, variation, HLD, RID, images).
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint (MS Access preferred).
- Automate reporting and actions to drive efficiencies (advanced Excel formulas, macros, etc.)
- Manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Excellent customer services skills and professional telephone and email etiquette.
- Comfort around, and ability to communicate with, all levels of management.
- Ability to analyze sales or market data.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with strong prioritization and independent decision-making skills
- Understanding of ecomm marketplace/trends, SEO strategy, traffic driving tactics, and Big Data manipulation.
- Advanced Excel skills required
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Supply Chain
Job Location: Portland, OR, US
Application Deadline: N/A