In line with the GM created Strategic Business Plan and category consumer vision, the Senior Director of Global Brand Communications will lead the development of category level integrated Communication planning, execution and tracking to achieve best in industry presentation to our target consumer globally.
- Partner closely with GM/Functional Head on the development of category consumer definition, positioning and annual marketing plan for all levels of consumer facing activation
- Lead the development of integrated team members that report directly and indirectly to you to ensure the advancement of next generation of adidas leadership. This includes, but is not limited to: development plans, performance conversations, and day-to-day teaching and guidance
- Preside over and be held accountable for the plans and creation of all lead agency briefing for development of marketing concepts for implementation through-the-line of communication at the global level.
- Lead the creation of annual category communication plan and required approval of it for all level of category creative, strategy and briefing to partners, vendors and markets in relation to its execution
- Own the planning, allocation and tracking of annual MWB for category/concept
- Partner closely with the Head of Brand Communications to ensure category activation plans adhere to brand guidance, MWB secured and aligned with overall annual brand calendar and priorities
- Serve as the category communication face/lead, to all external/internal agency partners to ensure that category presentations to consumer are consistent with category vision and on brand for adidas
- Guide local markets in the activation of annual category plans
- Track the success of marketing communications efforts within key markets, subsidiaries and countries to ensure learning’s and future implementation
- Proven understanding of consumer messaging, brand building, demand creation and planning.
- Proven high level of project management, budget management and scheduling.
- Degree in PR, Marketing Communications and/or a related field. Master or MBA preferred.
- Proven experience at leading an integrated team and activation marketing vision at the international level
- Proven experience leading and activation of integrated brand communication at the local market level is preferred
- 12+ years of relevant work experience, either internationally or at local market level.
- Ability to manage and lead internal and external multidisciplinary groups: product marketing, advertising, PR, digital, retail, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively present to internal/external audiences of 100+ people, including senior management audiences
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Supply Chain
Job Location: Portland, OR, US
Application Deadline: N/A