Website Acme Markets
Positions eligible to bid: all team members may apply to be considered.
Enhance department top line and bottom line potential by building relationships with team members and guests through effective leadership. Candidates must be available to work within the hours directed by the store director to serve our guests during peak business time periods and within the schedules of the collective bargaining agreement.
- Embrace business transformation tools designed to leverage ordering, receiving, production, and selling processes in order to achieve true potential.
- Rotate and stock merchandise in meat and other cases and replenish labels and wrapping supplies.
- Ensures trim specifications are followed and proper temperatures are maintained in all phases of meat preparation, display and storage.
- Must embrace, provide and lead dominant guest satisfaction at all times
- Ensure scales and weights are correct at all times
- Collaborate and work well with other team members
- Use proper equipment to accurately cut, grind, slice and wraps fresh meat products to ensure product quality and freshness.
- Maintain tag integrity and signage
- Develop and sustain a safe and clean department that is aligned with acme environmental standards
- Perform other duties assigned by the meat manager.
- Be able to work at any location in the district
- Received all food safety and general department safety training and can follow up and coach team members as needed.p.i.t certified
- Maximizes business transformation tools and has sound working knowledge of financials
- Effectively lead team members towards achieving common goals
- Embrace effective scheduling
- In previous assignments performed at a high level with regards to financial performance
- Received “dominate guest satisfaction training”
Company: Acme Markets
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Jersey City, NJ, US
Application Deadline: N/A