Website Ace Hardware Corporation
We live our values – W.E.L.I.G.H.T (Winning, Excellence, Love, Integrity, Gratitude, Humility, and Teamwork). Gratitude. Humility. Love. You don’t often see values like these in most corporate statements, but Ace is different. These things are important to us. They represent our commitment to the company, our employees, to Ace retailers and to the Ace brand.
Ace’s distribution network is the foundation of our retail success. Our distribution centers are highly successful warehouses serving neighborhood stores across America. We consistently deliver one of the highest service levels in the industry to our retailers.
- Completes maintenance on pallet jacks and select power equipment.
- Work on Crown and Raymond Power Equipment.
- Repairs and conducts the maintenance on the conveyor system & rearranges all rack systems when necessary.
- Will be handling all the maintenance & repairs on scrubbers, compactors, balers, fans, & other facility systems.
- Performs preventive maintenance on all facility systems: electrical, plumbing, fabrication, HVAC, does construction as needed
- 2 years of experience in building and equipment maintenance preferred
- Valid Driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Must have previous experience with industrial power tools
- Must know how to work on Crown and Raymond power equipment – Required
- Computer skills in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Must have & maintain valid licenses, certificates, or permits required for the position.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must be US citizen or legal alien.
- Must read, write, communicate in English as it relates to this job and safety regulations.
Company: Ace Hardware Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Spotter
Job Location: Loxley, AL, USA
Application Deadline: N/A