Website Ace Hardware Corporation
As a strategic partner, the HR Manager is responsible for driving the HR department goals and objectives in alignment with the overall goals and objectives of the Distribution. The HR Manager will be an employee champion and change agent to provide an environment which supports a high performing employee culture to meet current and future business needs. The HR Manager is expected to proactively communicate with the Retail Support Manager, the Retail Support Center staff and corporate HR to develop integrated solutions. The HR Manager serves as a consultant to management on Human Resource related issues. The HR Manager formulates partnerships across the HR function, in both the Retail Support Center and Ace Corporate to deliver value added service to management and employees that reflect the business objectives of the organization.
- Lead, support and encourage Ace Values: Winning, Excellence, Love, Integrity, Gratitude, Humility and Teamwork.
- Consult with Retail Support Management to provide HR guidance when appropriate. Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations. Consults with Regional HR and Corporate HR to ensure solutions comply with policies and laws.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions and goal setting).
- Provides training and guidance to exempt team members regarding activities within the HR and payroll system.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve working relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- PHR/SPHR certification desirable.
- Minimum 3-5 years progressive HR experience in a leadership role.
- Ability to multi-task and work well in a high-pressured environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, with the ability to create effective relationships throughout all levels of the organization.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Successful and demonstrated HR generalist experience with proven track record in compensation practices, organizational development, employee relations, diversity, performance management, and federal and respective state employment laws.
- Proven presentation and training experience as well as group facilitation skills.
Company: Ace Hardware Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Warehouse
Job Location: Colorado Springs, CO, USA
Application Deadline: N/A