Website Ace Hardware Corporation
Ace drivers are an important part of our business providing our Ace retailers with exceptional service, professionalism, reliability and safety. From the warehouse to the road to our Ace stores, the part of a truck driver is imperative in keeping the shelves stocked and our customers happy. It’s what our customers expect. It’s ingrained in our culture. It’s what we’ve done for more than 90 years.
- Home Most Nights – more than 75% of our routes are one day routes
- Competitive Pay
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401k Match and Profit Sharing
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Free Uniform Program
- Friendly Work Environment
- Have a minimum of one-year Class A tractor-trailer on road driving experience to include comparable experience with large military vehicles
- Do not have any DOT chargeable accidents within the previous three years
- Are at least 21 years old
- Have a valid CDL with hazardous material endorsement or 90 days to obtain
- Meet the physical qualification requirement established for the USDOT (Part 391, Subpart E)
- Pass DOT drug screen and will be enrolled in a random drug screen program
- Have no positive test for illegal drugs for any test conducted per the rules and regulations of the USDOT.
- Have experience with operating Class A tractor-trailers in all weather conditions.
- Read and speak the English language sufficiently to understand highway signs and signals, converse with delivery clients and general public, respond to official inquiries, and to make entries on reports/records.
Company: Ace Hardware Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Little Rock, AR, US
Application Deadline: N/A