Website Ace Hardware Corporation
The Creative Manager is responsible for conception, evolution, execution and implementation of consumer relevant omni-channel global creative concepts and visual marketing programs, ranging from print media to digital ecosystems. Responsible for driving the team and managing the workflow and priorities to develop engaging content that tells the brand story, showcases the vision, mission, and seasonal priorities, and elicits an emotional response from consumers. Use expertise and guidance to ensure creative team members work together like a well-oiled machine, consistently meeting deliverables, meeting deadlines and landing coveted work.
- Collaborate with creative director, cross-functional partners in merchandising, marketing and ecommerce to define and implement innovative solutions for print and digital mediums.
- Ensure creative concepts fully support and compliment the seasonal trends, marketing priorities and key items globally.
- Demonstrates the ability to make suggestions pertaining to the identification of critical elements and alternatives to implement the most appropriate solution.
- Act as a strategic partner to internal teams and partners across a portfolio of products, platforms and experiences.
- Works collaboratively with creative director, account executives, design peers, copywriters, ecommerce and marketing partners and other senior–level managers to support brand objectives.
- Consistently articulate point of view utilizing visual storytelling to both a junior designer and a senior leader.
- Manages multiple simultaneous projects. Adheres to all standards and SOPs, including file naming conventions, artwork release methods, appropriate electronic filing of artwork on server, etc.
- Establishes priorities for assigned tasks and coordinates phases of work with others.
- Bachelor’s degree in discipline related to functional work or role with 7 years of relevant work experience OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of applicable work experience.
- Ability to solve somewhat more complex problems by analyzing variables and applying appropriate solutions learned through experience and proficiency in understanding the job. Must be able to recognize anomalies and critical situations and respond appropriately. Must be able to communicate and interact with a variety of internal/external customers and/or co-workers at level of detail required to resolve issues of moderate complexity.
- Able to apply strong functional computer knowledge in utilizing Mac OS and other technical tools in completing assignments. May require knowledge of or ability to quickly learn specialized software to complete work assignments. Able to demonstrate continued expertise in the primary tools or applications used in completing daily work assignments.
- Experience working in an agile development process
- Requires very good communication skills with ability to state messages in a clear manner by using language that is easy for others to understand.
Company: Ace Hardware Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Oak Brook, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A