Accenture works with the world’s largest companies and government agencies to enable innovation at scale using Cloud Native technologies. We are the leading systems integrator for all the major cloud providers including Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform and we work with over 90% of Fortune 100 companies.
- Our contributions don’t end with just our clients – as a member of the Linux Foundation and the Cloud Native Computing Foundation,
- Accenture is on the forefront of defining the future of cloud technologies by contribution and collaboration to the Open Source community.
- Accenture is also committed to developing your skills and providing support to shape and grow your future.
- Our employees agree, as we have been consistently recognized on Fortune’s 100 Best Companies To Work For list for 10 consecutive years.
- Minimum of 5 years of Java/JVM enterprise application development experience or .Net
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in Cloud native engineering using leading Platform-as-a-Service, Infrastructure-as-a-Service providers (AWS / Cloud Foundry / Azure / Google Cloud)
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience on Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CICD) practices
- Minimum of 2 years of experience leading technology delivery as a team lead
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience).
- Java and J2EE. Spring boot, spring cloud stack
- Strong in HTML5, CSS3
- Should have experience on UI frameworks like Angular, ReactJS etc
- Spring framework (MVC, AOP, Boot, Data), JDK1.8+
- Experience in scripting language (Groovy / Shell / Python etc) Unit testing using Junit / Protractor / Enzyme etc
- Experience in building mobile apps using iOS / Android / Hybrid tech stack
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A