A transformation maven with the skills to help clients meet the challenges of digitization. Your human superpower? Using your know-how, creativity, and analytical powers to solve clients’ most complex business problems to help their companies do more. You’re as comfortable leading projects and teams as you are diving into the details of workstreams and configuring SAP solutions. Or you specialize in one or the other, our practice covers the functional & process side of SAP as well as the technical development & technical architecture. Additionally, you have the communication and people skills to inspire teams to bring their A-game.
- Support functional design handoffs to development resource
- Support with data profiling and data quality assessments
- Continue to build your own and your team’s expertise in SAP and data conversion.
- Develop data migration strategies, scope documents and detailed plans
- Support mock data conversions and production data migrations
- Participate in the creation of SAP data migration functional designs working with process/functional teams
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years’ work experience). If Associate’s Degree, must have equivalent minimum 6-year work experience
- Technical experience with SAP BODS application modules (Extract, Transform, Load)
- Minimum of 2 years performing SAP Data Conversions, ideally using SAP BODS
- Experience in SAP Data Management implementations
- Functional understanding of SAP MM, SD, or Finance modules and how master and conditional data support as-intended operation of those processes
- Prior customer-facing roles to ensure client management
- Experience in data migration from both SAP and non-SAP legacy systems to SAP.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Oakland, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A