Website Abercrombie & Fitch Co.
Abercrombie & Fitch Co. is a leading global specialty retailer of high-quality, casual apparel for men, women and kids with an active, youthful lifestyle under its Abercrombie & Fitch, abercrombie kids, and Hollister Co. brands. A&F was founded in 1892 and is based in New Albany, Ohio. A&F sells merchandise through retail stores in the United States, Canada, Europe, Asia, Mexico, and the Middle East. The Company also operates e-commerce websites at www. abercrombie.com, www. abercrombiekids.com, www.hollisterco.com
- The Abercrombie & Fitch associate is truly aspirational.
- They provide great customer service by anticipating and responding to customer needs. An individual who is outgoing, stylish, and helpful.
- They demonstrate a keen awareness of the store environment by ensuring they always remain approachable and warm.
- They are able to initiate conversations and connect with the customer by communicating in a genuine and articulate way; that ensures the customer is always the first priority.
- Demonstrates relatable, confident and highly social behaviors on the sales floor that translate into closing the sale.
- Customer Experience
- Store Presentation and Sales Floor
- Asset Protection and Shrink
- Policies and Procedures
- Training and Development
Company: Abercrombie & Fitch Co.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales, Business Development
Job Location: Kansas City, KS, US
Application Deadline: N/A