Website Abercrombie & Fitch Co.
The Abercrombie Service Desk is a high energy, customer-oriented team providing technical support to each of Abercrombie’s core global business functions including corporate, distribution, and retail store environments in a 24x7x365 call center. Service Desk Specialists provide support through analysis and problem solving to facilitate the resolution of technology-related incidents. Service Desk Specialists engage with Abercrombie associates located throughout the world utilizing phone, email, chat, and remote communication technologies to provide service.
- Provide Tier 1 technical support to corporate, distribution, and retail store associates for basic software and hardware troubleshooting
- Demonstrate qualities representative of A&F’s unique culture with a strong appreciation for customer service, inclusiveness, and a casual hospitality
- Support retail operations by providing coaching and guidance to store associates
- Troubleshoot problems to resolution or escalate when necessary
- Document incidents, comments, and resolutions within the incident management system, utilizing available knowledge resources
- Fulfill hardware and software requests by coordinating and completing configuration and installation
- BA/BS Degree preferred/in progress towards a BA/BS Degree
- Excellent customer service skills
- Hard working, reliable and dependable
- Ability to work within a team environment, sharing workload and responsibilities
- Quick to adapt and eager to learn
- Effective verbal, phone, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Capable of maintaining corporate and job-related confidential information
- Technical and Analytical skills including Computer literate and working knowledge of operating systems (Windows/Mac), word processing (Microsoft Word), spreadsheet (Excel) and E-Mail (Notes) software applications required
Company: Abercrombie & Fitch Co.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales, Business Development
Job Location: Columbus, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A