Working under general direction, provides advanced engineering, sales, educational and technical support in response to complex field inquiries from physicians, health care professionals, patients, and field sales staff, involving CRM products. Performs work that involves a high degree of independence.
Identifies and routinely uses the most effective, cost efficient and best business practices to execute processes; continually evaluates their effectiveness and appropriateness. Exercises independent judgment in planning, organizing and performing work; monitors performance and reports status to manager. Technical proficiencies and performance are at the experienced level of all Clinical Specialists in the region.
- Provides regional CRM implant case coverage.
- Demonstrates ability to build and sustain credible business relationships with customers and shares product expertise accordingly.
- Provides engineering, sales, education, and clinical support in response to the most complex field inquiries on as-needed basis. Demonstrates a thorough command of all
- CRM products, related product and technical knowledge, trends, and players.
- Provides insight, guidance, and feedback to management on market feedback and components of next generation of products.
- Acts as a senior clinical interface between the medical community and the business.
- Identifies reports and advises of customer needs, product performance and potential sales opportunities to sales representatives / directors and/or management to influence sales growth and service of accounts.
- Develops, leads and/or facilitates trainings and other programs on CRM products to healthcare professionals.
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge of cardiac pacing systems is also necessary.
- Must have comprehensive written and verbal communication, interpersonal, presentation, analytical, organizational skills, and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with cath lab and operating room procedures and protocol.
- Must apply engineering skills and abilities to interpret and solve complex clinical problems.
- Must be able to work effectively with engineers, technical specialists, vendors, and customers to achieve assigned goals; must be capable of coordinating multiple assignments simultaneously and effectively.
- Must have the ability to concentrate on detail and work independently.
- Demonstrated knowledge of cardiology, electro-physiology, or cardiac electro-physiology procedures.
- Must possess comprehensive personal computer skills (experience with Microsoft Office or equivalent required) in graphics, word-processing, databases, authoring programs, etc., to develop presentation materials
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Bio-Medical Engineering, related field or equivalent healthcare experience required.
- Requires ability to become certified on SJMSC CRM products.
- A minimum of four plus years increasingly responsible experience in the cardiac pacing and related industries.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A