As Process Development Engineer I, you will provide technical information concerning manufacturing or processing techniques, materials, properties and process (advantages/limitations) engineering planning. The role will be responsible for selecting techniques to solve problems and make sound manufacturing and design recommendations.
- Maintain positive and cooperative communications and collaboration with all levels of employees, customers, contractors, and vendors.
- Design and qualify fixtures and equipment for use in manufacturing processes.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities, on occasion, as assigned.
- Maintain knowledge of new developments in manufacturing and design technologies.
- Evaluate process and design alternatives based on “design for manufacturability” principles.
- Comply with U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, other regulatory requirements, Company policies, operating procedures, processes, and task assignments.
- Manage program compliance with “Quality Control” requirements (i.e. Design Control, Process validation etc.).
- Support all Company initiatives as identified by management and in support of Quality Management Systems (QMS), Environmental
- Management Systems (EMS), and other regulatory requirements.
- Establish manufacturing processes based on product specifications.
- Understand IP issues relative to processes being developed.
- Understand work environment issues (i.e. OSHA regulations, etc.).
- Understand and utilizes knowledge of principles of “Cost of Goods Sold”.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communications with ability to effectively communicate to all levels of the organization
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Minneapolis, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A